FS: 2001 BMW M Roadster (Z3 M) w/ BMW Certified Pre-Owned Warranty

TroutDeep

Hi everyone,

My wife and I are planning to start a family, and part of that plan means selling my 2001 M Roadster. It's in great shape and I've babied (no pun intended) it for the year in which I've owned it. Most of the miles have been from my 15 mile commute to/from work twice a day.

Features include:

315 hp M3 engine, 5-speed manual transmission, stability control, full leather, premium Harman Kardon CD sound system, 17" chrome alloy wheels, power windows, power locks, power heated seats, power convertible top, and remote keyless entry with alarm.

Includes a BMW Certified Pre-Owned warranty covering all major mechanical issues through November. I also have the *complete service history* for the car, as well as the owner's manuals, two sets of keys, wind blocker, and toneau cover.

The car is mechanically excellent and runs perfectly.

The interior is practically flawless. There are a few small scratches on the front bumper which is typical. The rest of the paint looks brand new. The car is truly stunning in person, and hopefully in the pictures as well. The rear tires were replaced just a few months ago, and the fronts are still in good condition.

This car was never raced, tracked, wrecked, or abused in any way. It's 100% stock with no modifications, and was cared for by a responsible adult driver. Clean CarFax. 69920 miles. Asking $21,800.

Please let me know if you would like pictures of the car (I have MANY) or if you have any questions. You can also find more information including pictures in my cars.com ad. Thanks!

Thanks,
Jeff Dove

Jeff.C.Wenger@gmail.com