FS: 1990 325i $1500

Hello,

I am selling my 1990 BMW 325i. It's red in color with black interior. It has a bit over 171k miles on it. The interior is overall great. The car runs and drives great however the engine overheats after driving 150-200 miles. One needs to add about 1/4 of a gallon of coolant after 200 miles. I do not wish to keep driving it, because we all know what happens when oil and coolant mix.... I know a head gasket is in need of replacement. There was coolant in the oil, i did an oil change, but haven't driven it since.. Coolant is burning in the exhaust. Other than that.. when the car is started it sounds good.. It also probably needs a rear muffler. There is a dent in the passenger side door, and a dent in the passenger fender. The car is rust free, except for the typical rust in the back passenger area.. everything works that should work.. It's got good tires. All the power stuff works, sunroof, and windows.. I also have a passenger door and passenger fender.. and rear muffler to throw on.. with those replaced or body work done.. and paint of your choose.. and perhaps a motor swap or headgasket replaced.. and your golden!

$1500 o.b.o..

any questions
euromethod@gmail.com
# (609) 408-5865
Dave

PHOTOS can be seen
http://community.webshots.com/album/...host=community