For Sale: 2000 Bmw 540i (navigation) Auto (dinan) M-sport Package (slideshow)!!

For Sale: 2000 BMW 540i (NAVIGATION) AUTO (DINAN) M-SPORT PACKAGE (SLIDESHOW)!!

2000 BMW 540AI, AUTOMATIC, (NAVIGATION SYSTEM ) Steptronic Gear, 129,000 Miles WITH GORGEOUS M-EDITION UPGRADE PACKAGE, BLACK ON BLACK, LEATHER HEATED SEATS, RWD, Rollover Protection, SPORTS Package, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Telescoping Wheel, CLEAN AND CLEAR TITLE, (NO ACCIDENT) Cruise Control, AM/FM Stereo, CD CHANGER, Premium Sound INCLUDING AMP AND SUBWOOFER, Dual Front Air Bags, Front Side Air Bags, ABS(4-Wheel), Traction Control, Dual Power Seats, POWER Sun/Moon Roof, (CLEAN TITLE) 18" M-edition Premium Wheels, FOG LAMPS, BLACK EXTERIOR WITH EXECUTIVE Black Leather Interior. THIS Sedan IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! NO ACCIDENTS, CLEAN TITLE, SMOGGED AND REGISTERED TILL DECEMBER 2007. SUNROOF, CAR HAS ITS MANUALS____WITH 2 KEYS (KEYLESS ENTRY)

(PLEASE WATCH THE SLIDESHOW BELOW BEFORE CALLING)

http://picasaweb.google.com/Surf2Cash/2000BMW540I/photo?authkey=wWof1YiG6w4#s5071014696074877826
http://picasaweb.google.com/Surf2Cash/2000BMW540I/photo?authkey=wWof1YiG6w4#s5071014696074877826

** 2000 BMW 540I WITH GORGEOUS M-EDITION UPGRADE PACKAGE WITH (NAVIGATION SYSTEM )
** 129,000 Miles ____CLEAN TITLE_____(NO ACCIDENT)
** CD-CHANGER_____POWER SUNROOF____IMMACULATE HEATED LEATHER SEATS **
** CLEAN CARFAX____ACCIDENT FREE_____ SIDE AIRBAGS____18" WIDE SPORT WHEELS**
** REGISTERED TILL DECEMBER 2007_____ READY FOR NEW OWNER!!!!!
** (ALWAYS SERVICED @ A BMW DEALERSHIP)____(ALL SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE)
** BLACK EXTERIOR____UNIQUE BLACK EXECUTIVE LEATHER INTERIOR____CAR MANUALS____2 KEYS
** NO SCRATCHES_____ NO DINGS_____ NO ACCIDENTS_____(CLEAN CARFAX!!! COPY AVAILABLE IN SLIDESHOW)

===> EXTRA VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: <===

- FULLY LOADED M-SPORTS PACKAGE WITH (NAVIGATION),
- HEATED LEATHER SEATS, SUNROOF,
- DINAN (CAI) CHIP PERFORMANCE,
- HELLA ANGEL EYES XENON,
- INFINITI AMP AND SUBWOOFER,
- M-5 FACTORY 18" WHEELS,
- FACTORY M-TECH FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS,
- FACTORY M5 EXHAUST SYSTEM
- ENTIRE SUSPENSION CHANGED TO H&R COILOVERS,
- 60K & 100K MILE SERVICE DONE.
- ALL SERVICE RECORDS AVAILABLE
- SMOGGED AND REGISTERED TILL DECEMBER 2007
- VIN: WBADN6347YGM66268 - (COPY OF CARFAX IN THE SLIDESHOW BELOW)

SERVICE PERFORMED ON THIS CAR WITH RECEIPTS !!!!

The car has had most... if not all of the services needed. At 60k the transmition was replaced under warranty by BMW of San Diego. At approx 65k the entire cooling system was replaced, radiator, water pump, thermostat, fan clutch, new brakes (cross drilled brembo rotors), belts, and power steering lines. Factory Hella angel eyes (Zenon) were installed. Dinan CAI, Mass air, strut tower brace, engine and transmition software (Stage 2) were installed at this time by a BMW Dealer. At aprox 100k the spark plugs, valve cover gaskets, fuel filter and mass air flow meter were replaced. The entire suspension was changed over to H&R coilovers. This car will out handle/accelerate a lot of high end 2 door sports cars with ease. All the control arms, end links, tie rods, front wheel bearings ect... were replaced as well. Factory M Tech front and rear bumpers were put on with a custom factory M5 exhaust system. The rear pipes are factory M5 from the driver’s side, it looks like it came from the factory and not some pieced together aftermarket system. The Catalytic converters, air pump and O2 sensors were replaced around this time and the rear differential fluid was also replaced. All oil changes are with the factory SAE 5W-30 high performance full synthetic motor oil from BMW. The tires are BF Goodrich G force sports and have at least 70% tread left. The wheels are REAL M5 factory 18" wheels, no fake stuff. The car has a aftermarket infinity amp and 12" subwoofer in the trunk. The leather has no tears or rips, the wood trim around the navigation is perfect. The car has a clear title and has never been wrecked. I have a 3" binder with all records and receipts (to include DEALER service records from me and the prior owner) . This car will go another 100k no problem. If you are looking at buying a used 540 and it has at least 60k on it plan on doing all the above listed MAINTANCE items. This is the only correct way to maintain this high end sedan. This cars handling and speed are incredible.

KBB RETAIL VALUE : ===> $20,980 -- (ALMOST $24,000 WITH THE M-EDITION UPGRADES)
KBB PRIVATE VALUE: ===> $17,595 -- (ALMOST $22,000 WITH THE M-EDITION UPGRADES)

**** MY PRICE: ONLY $14,980 ! <=== (OVER $5000 BELOW TOTAL VALUE!!!!) 1'ST REASONABLE OFFER WILL DRIVE IT HOME

PHONE ===> 619 252 8122 <=== (CAR IS IN SAN DIEGO) *NO LOW-BALLERS PLEASE* -- SERIOUS CALLERS ONLY... THANKS!!!

(PLEASE WATCH THE SLIDESHOW BELOW BEFORE CALLING)