'98 323i Convertible

Because of some sudden back problems, I need to sell my convertible. It's a '98 323 with 154k miles. It has a 5-speed and is Morea Green with what I assume is the factory green top. The top is in good shape. The car is in very good shape and I would drive it across country tomorrow. It has better than 50% tread on the tires, which are Michelin MXV4's filled with nitrogen instead of air. It gets 28 MPG, and was recently tuned with new plugs, plug connectors, and fuel filter. It has a lifetime air filter. The oil has been LubroMoly Full Synthetic for the past 40k miles. It has new brakes and rotors all around. The tan leather has no tears and has been taken very good care of. Car has tinted windows and is garaged when not in use, so paint and interior have not faded. In December, I replaced all the speakers with the kit from Bavarian Sound Werks. Still looks original, but sounds much better. Has an Alpine XM radio with CD player, which can be removed if unwanted. I also have a convertible cover from Bavarian Automotive and a windscreen which can be bought separately. The convertible cover is great and keeps the car cooler than having the top up, without having to raise the top. The top is manual, by the way. Price is $9950. Contact me at dnharrell@charter.net.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dnharrell/BMW