2007 328iCoupe- Lease takeover- only $456+tax!

This is the deal of the day!! [wave]

Transfer the lease of my 2007 BMW coupe. This is a beautiful car that is quite the looker. I'm transferring jobs to Australia and so have to leave my car behindThe car is located in Seattle.

Here are the details of the transaction:
BMW authorizes a lease transfer provided the new leasee meets the credit requirements. The new leasee assumes the remainder of the lease terms.

Here's the deal:

I'm asking $1000 OBO to cover some fees and the BMW FS credit check, then you assume remaining 29 months at $456+tax. If you don't meet the credit requirements your deposit (minus credit check fees) will be returned. This is all handled by BMW Financial services so feel confident in the transaction!
Here's the car!:

2007 328i Coupe

Space Gray on BLACK

6 Spd Manual

Sport Package

18" wheels

SPort steering wheel

Sports seats with power lumbar support

power sunroof

Xenon Headlights

Heated Seats package

FULL BMW IPOD INTEGRATION! (see and change tracks from your radio!)

Silver brushed Aluminum accents inside for the ultimate sporty look

And the best part- it's a coupe! Which means unlimited COOL FACTOR. AND! The perfect Gray/Black color combo and low sleek lines. And then there's the coolest feature! A power Seat Belt extender that "hands" the seatbelt over. Your friends will be stunned and of course the sound of the engine- well to drive it is to believe how great this car is. I'm almost in tears thinking how much I will miss this car.

If you're in the market for a great car. It's a no-brainer folks!!! I am emigrating and need to transfer the lease when I leave (at the end of the month).

Thanks!!

Peter

And here's some FAQs
Does it have the premium package -- leather, homelink, powwe seats, etc?
No- it's manual seats (but lumbar is power)

Does it have the cold weather package or just heated seats.
Just the heated seats- you lose headlight washers and a ski pass-thru

What is the total lease length?
36 months, 12K/YR (total 36K)

In-service date?
7/19/07

Residual value to buy the car at the end?
$25,792.60

Current Mileage?

Any accidents, paint work or flaws?
None!