FS: 2002 BMW M3 PHOENIX YELLOW SMG 100K warranty 19" wheels AC Schnitzer

guzty

Selling my 2002 BMW M3 Phoenix yellow, with transferable extended warranty until 100,000 miles and lots of extras.
selling price is $28000 Or Best Offer.
It has 69000 miles.
if you want to see more pictures or give an offer, please contact me. my e-mail is guzty6@gmail.com or my cell 786-246-5557

It is in perfect condition. never been in an accident, and never been re-painted.

It has the IPOD interface, $400 value. This interface lets you control your iPod with your radio controls, and the steering wheel buttons. You can also have 5 play lists, which can be chosen with the 5 preset buttons on your radio. The 6th button plays all songs.

I have all the owner manuals, and the 4 original BMW keys/remotes. 2 Normal keys, 1 valley key, and 1 spare wallet small/thin key.

It has been taken to a Certified BMW dealer on time for every service and oil changes.

· SMG Transmission w/ SMG paddles (SMG is not Tiptronic, This is a Formula 1 transmission, manual with automatic clutch that drives like an automatic car, which switches gears double the speed a human could)

· 19'' TSW Gun metal with chrome lip wheels

· Brand New Kumho tires front: 235/35ZR19 rear: 275/30ZR19 with 4 lock nuts.

· AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber Lip w/ mini struts

· AC Schnitzer Pedals (gas pedal, brake pedal, and foot rest)

· AC Schnitzer Emergency brake lever

· Xenon HID Headlights (low beam / high beam)

· Xenon HID Fog Lamps

· Blue headlight Angel eyes

· Harman Kardon sound system

· Compressor w/ flat tire repair kit; in addition to this, I also have a full size spare tire, I will include it with the car.

· Power windows, door locks and mirrors

· Tilt and telescopic steering wheel

· Front, side, rear and windows curtain air bags

it has very minor wear on driver seat.