For Sale in Utah: 1987 BMW 325 2-door

mccallas

For Sale in Utah: 1987 BMW 325 2-door

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIN WBAAB5405H9695196
Year/Make/Model: 1987 BMW 325/E
Body Style: SEDAN 2 DR.
Engine Type: 2.7L L6 FI SOHC
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Manufactured In: GERMANY

Radio: VR3 CD/MP3 player AM/FM radio

Sorry, website won't let me upload photo files

If you PM me with your email, I can send the photos to you.
Serious Inquiries only...For Sale from second owner: 1987 325 2-door silver gray (delfin) exterior with tan leather/black interior.

I am looking for $1,500. BMW is in Layton, Utah 84041

It has 207k miles on the engine and runs very strong. The engine does not burn oil or smoke from the exhaust. The only engine issue it has is a small oil drip from the oil pan gasket or rear main seal. I bought the BMW in 1996 in San Luis Obispo, California from the original owner. I replaced the clutch/throw-out bearing in 1997 and still works smoothly.

It has a CD radio player to play your favorite tunes.

It has OBC, AC functions but has leak so doesn't stay cool, door locks work, electric windows work, ABS brakes, etc.

It does have a clear Washington state title and has a visible VIN. The BMW is currently located in Layton, Utah

The BMW was painted in 2000. It has a few stone chips on the hood no rust, holes or rot on the car. It has stock BMW rims and tires with newly purchased Bridgestone Insignia tires in 2006. These tires are awesome in any weather including 5 inches of Utah snow this past snow season. The BMW drives straight--correct alignment. The upholstery is nice, headliner is OK, windows are tinted. Door locks are operational. I have two sets of keys. I have two manuals; Chilton and Bentleys. Oil change just done. Brakes in good shape. In 2007 the BMW had a complete tune-up: rotar and cap, spark plugs, and spark plug wires. I have all the receipts to prove maintenance completed. I also have spare parts to replace malfunctioning or broken parts.

Not perfect, it's 20+ years old...
I wish I could keep it but I bought a newer 2003 BMW 325i. PM me or email me at mccallas@hotmail.com I will reply with current BMW photos.

I will provide my cell phone number and home address for only serious inquiries who want to buy this classic BMW.

Last edited: