chassis stabilization issue

MauiP

any experience or resolution for this problem especially from F series owners?
couple posts were unanswered but copied below:

Was driving my '14 M235i yesterday, randomly while going through a corner I got an alert stating "Chassis stabilization...drive moderately".​
have the same issue on 15K mile fair weather car, no driving issues in my case, used ThinkDiag ($129)
bluetooth code reader and clear to print out 2 pages of DX / for me seems L rear wheel sensor may be an issue though now antilock brakes are lite up, and restraint system, etc, have the complete printout and would really like to solve this problem without dealer getting involved

Jector

I had a similar issue with my 2017 230i xdrive convertible. The dealer said it "looked like a software issue" and updated all the software. This was fall of 2022.
That seemed to solve the problem. Until this week. I was out of town and drove through a lot of debris from storms, mainly small tree limbs and leaves, and now my stabilization warning is on. I'm thinking it is likely some crud on a wheel sensor because the car drives the same as it did before.
I'm planning to take it back to the dealer an have them take a look. The car only has 32,000 miles on it, so I can't imagine the sensor is bad, but who knows?

John k...

Same problem, 2016 228 ixDrive. Found code P15DC, left rear wheel speed sensor. Order a new one today. Should take care of it. Will post result once the new one is installed.

John k...

I said I would report back so here goes. P15DC error, ABS light, Chassis Stabilization warning Check engine light. I replaced the left rear wheel speed sensor. Check code and tried to erase. Code remained. Drover car and as soon as the car was in motion the error light and messages went off. Additionally, as noted in my other post (Weird Air Bag Light issue) where the air bag light would come on in about 30 sec after engine shut off if you didn't turn off the accessory power, that problem was resolved as well. So if you replace a speed sensor make sure to drive the car to reset the error codes.