BMW 528e great condition - only 168K miles!

trancejack

Hello BMWworld posters,
I am parting with a classic 1986 BMW 528e with only 168K miles on the original engine, of which I am the 2nd owner. The first was my grandfather, who kept it in amazing condition - oil changes, tune ups, and all the records. The car has no accidents, a clean title, and basically all original parts, as far as I know. Its an automatic, has AC, power everything, sunroof, tilt wheel, leather interior, pioneer CD player (though i even have the original BMW stereo if you want it!), cruise control, and on board computer. It runs great and is extremely reliable - BMW makes good products!! The only problems that would need fixing are a new fan (the blower stopped working about 2000 miles ago!) and the back window gets stuck about halfway down. Otherwise, the car is smogged and ready to go - I still take it out for rides on weekends!

Please email me with any questions you may have, or call my cell 562.522.8648... I would prefer the family heirloom to go to someone who appreciates these classic cars! I am asking $3000 for the car - well below what these have been going for lately!!

-Jack