1994 325is For Sale (E36)

etdg73

This is a beautiful car which I am heartbroken to have to give up, but I need more room due to the fact that my family is expanding. It is the classic wedge-shaped coupe in Boston Green Metallic with tan leather interior. It runs ands shifts effortlessly, and gets great gas mileage as well. It has 120K on it. I am the 3rd owner of this car, and it has been immaculately cared for. There is one small dent on the passenger side that I never bothered to get fixed because it never bothered me enough to do it. The clutch and flywheel are brand new-- I know this because I just forked out the bucks to pay for them. I also just replaced the fan. I have the paperwork for these repairs. In addition to the overall great running and cosmetic condition of the car, it still has all of the original tools it came with, all the manuals, and even the cool little rechargeable flashlight that plugs into a jack inside the glovebox. It has climate control, dual front airbags, traction control, ABS, a Sony CD player which is about 10 months old, and power everything. It also has heated seats, which both work great. Additionally, I just put 4 new Yokohama Avid tires on it about 1000 miles ago, and it comes with a set of snow tires which probably have 1 season left on them. This has been the nicest car I have ever owned, and I really want it to go to a good home. It runs and drives excellent, is super reliable, and needs nothing. I am asking $5600. I have pictures if you want to see them. Let me know if you have any questions. The car is located in Portland, Maine. If interested, e mail me at etdg2000@yahoo.com. Thanks!