1993 BMW e34 M5 S38 B38 $6500.00

Big Daddy

I am posting this for a very good friend, I do know this car and can tell you it is as described. This will be a bargian for anyone wishing to up grade an e34 or for parts for their e34 M5. Here is the ad as it will appear on eBay if not sold now:

1 of only 273 to be imported into the US in 1992-1993. This model, unlike the 1991-1992 with the 3.6 liter motor, has a 3.8 liter motor rated at 351hp.

The car was hit on the drivers door damaging the left side of the car, see pictures. The passenger side looks new. Recently the front hood bumper, radiator and grill assembly was replaced with genuine OEM BMW all with less than 8000 miles on the repairs.

The interior is in great condition except for the damage sustained to the 2 doors and interior panels, though they are in useable condition, there may be some signs of the accident to them. Additionally the drivers seat lower frame was slightly damaged along with some of the electronics, this should not stop the seat from working fine if placed in another vehicle.

The color is Mugello Red with Silver Grey interior.

This car is a perfect fit for any e34 owner looking to upgrade the car’s performance and value with true BMW M DNA.

This auction is an attempt to sell the entire car as is, if there are no buyers the car will be parted out.

This motor had approx 100k miles on it at the time of the accident; it was a strong, well maintained motor with all records of service/repair. A truly hard to find motor only found in the 1993 M5 and only 273 were imported into the US.

This is a true aficionado car. Very well maintained.

If purchased locally to Spokane WA, a onetime tow to a location within 50 miles is included. If outside Spokane area, buyer is responsible to have the car moved.

Notes:
1. A week prior to the accident the following upgrades were made to the car.
All Bilstein struts/shocks were replaced (they have less than 100 miles on them)
2. Less than a year prior to the accident the following repairs were made.
a. Front Dinan springs replaced
b. Both motor mounts replaced
c. Clutch replaced
d. Transmission seals replaced

The car has the following Dinan upgrades:
Performance Engine Chip
Performance Exhaust Cam Sprocket
Stage 2 Suspension Eliminate HLL - Thru 7/90 (Bilstein)
Short-Shift Kit
Stage 2 Brake Kit

If you need more I can provide all the information on this car, such as How is the 3.8-liter M5 engine (S38 B38) different from the 3.6-liter version (S38 B36)? How is the S38 engine in the E34 M5 different from the version used in the E28 M5? What major revisions were made to the European-spec E34 M5 during its production? How many examples of the North American E34 M5 were produced for each model year?

Asking price $6,500.00

89M5

That is a sweet looking ride, too bad it got hit. did someone buy it for extra M5 parts or are they going to convert their regular 5 series to M5 spec? I own 2 E34 M5's they are great to drive, real sleepers!