1974 BMW 2002 for sale in Dallas - Must GO!

masmojo

1974 2002 Not presently running although it was when it went into my garage (8?) years ago. Bone white color, Interior Fair, rust in spare tire well & front drivers side floor board. I think all the glass is good. Front left fender is smashed slightly. One shock tower has a small rust hole in it the other seems O.K. I believe the Carborator is a webber change over & I have a couple of aftermarket (Bilstien ?) shocks that I salvaged off another car that go with it! as well as extra bumper bellows.

Car is kinda sad, but would be a good parts car or the perfect shell for making a racer!

I bought this to fix up & I got started which is why it's no longer running![:p], but I have since gotten married & have 2 kids who take all my time. On top of that I got a Miata that takes what little spare time I have so this baby needs to go!![B)]

I would like to put this in the hands of a person who can really use it & keep it out of the crusher, but if nobody offers me anything I will send it to the charity place & from there it will probably get crushed!!

I can take a few pics or if you are in the dallas area come & look!

Please help me & my car![boxface]