07 328 4 Sale

drew328

There are but you have to pay to post on them. I am not that desperate. Worse case- I will keep it and wait out the rest of the lease.

drew328

My lease it 675. I traded in my other car and was 2,000 upside down on it. so they added it to the lease. Thats why I am selling it instead of asking for someone to take over the lease. No one in their right mind would pay that for a 328. with what i am paying i could have got an 5 series.

drew328 said:
My lease it 675. I traded in my other car and was 2,000 upside down on it. so they added it to the lease. Thats why I am selling it instead of asking for someone to take over the lease. No one in their right mind would pay that for a 328. with what i am paying i could have got an 5 series.

Sounds like you got a really raw deal. I hope it works out for you.

beautiful car and hope u find a buyer soon.

honestly, i hate the creative financing deals the auto & real estate industry comes up with to boost sales. 0% down or 100% financing loans are a joke and just a way to make people who can't really afford something mickey mouse way to get a foot in the door and then get into financial trouble later.

with the high cost of cars these days- esp bmw's- i'm amazed how many i see on the roads here in LA. i think they make it so easy to lease that people sometimes get swindled.

sorry to hear about your misfortune and hope u get out from under this soon.